Wanna Sin Less ?? I've an answer.....

Its been almost good 5 years since i moved in from mumbai, There were many moves made, Looking for greener pasture, Bid a farewell to few those who always nagged and so on and so forth. Between all the jamela of moving to a different city altogether, the only thing i really cherish upon was the fact that...., "I WILL SIN LESS".

Not that i used to SIN so much in mumbai., but if given an option to sin less, why not accept it with ARMS WIDE OPEN! Whats in Bangalore thats not in mumbai, which would help you sin less ? If you're gonna less pubbing/clubbing and if only they were considered sinning, thats wrong, bangalore has equally the same or more number of pubs than mumbai OR was it going to be the stinky massage that i get in the local trains of mumbai thats different from bangalore ? But hows that related to not sinning.

Hmm... Bangalore the waterfall of alochol...., Thanks to Vijay Mallaya and the Karnataka State Government. Boose..... Tell you what, This is the gateway to heaven. Not 2 hours from landing at Bangalore did i find myself sitting down with a mugg in my hand. Drink drink till your drop, the competition is just between you and yourself, if its the head or the face.., There's a little phase that you gotta careful, Its from the moment that you start with the first peg and till the moment, you can take the last sip, This is paradise, and you dont reach paradise till the time that you can still hold on to your glass. I think thats the reason they say, "Drink till you drop".

There's tips and tricks for the beginners.... Go with it in a single shot., Shut your eyes and nose and gulp it down and then you'll find "Talli hoke girne se... samji humne gravity... " You'll be in a world of your own, nothing too far little than " Alice in Wonderland ".

When admist the scenario, you become an actor, who acts so fluently and trust me, this is no acting, You are yourself, the emotional yourself. Emotions flow off like opened water tap, you can freely express love for someone, hate for yourself. Confidence is always on high, i had a friend of mine, who also wanted to kick the clieing fan and actually tried it, falling on his head., luckily he didn't injure much. We had a laugh of a lifetime with his stunts and after that, he wanted to kiss all of us, you know the same like Sukhi in RDB.., "tune meri jaan bachayi hai" sort off!! Its the NO SIN MODE. You'll sleep and sleep and sleep to glory, Sleep like there is no tomorrow, no day after tomorrow, and not a Monday, (usually it all begins on a friday night).

Another incident with a friend of mine was something like this., He went out and boosed!, He boosed till he was almost down.., and wasn't really able to wake up, somehow, he managed to called me up... "Dhinu, Am sorry buddy, I am in no position to stand, Please come and pick me up..." I replied, "No Probs Tom, Tell me where you are, and i shall pick you up... " for which i get a response...... "I DONT KNOW WHERE I AM....... " how innocent..., isn't it ?

Seemed like I was adversting brand Alchol all this time, before i am at the verge of hitting the floor with my head or face, let me ask you, who sins while sleeping ? Virtually no body. So giving it a thought ?? Do you wanna quit boosing or wanna low sinning ? Would you want to follow me? If yes, do give me a ring, we can sit down... jabb milenge 3 yaar, Hum, Tum aur Bagpiper...


C Ya!
Dhinu!

2 comments:

Dhinu! said...

Sandy, the best in a person comes out after u're talli.., Remember the "Aachi Tu...."

Dhinu! said...

aa