Lonliness.... the way to be yourself. :-)

Hey, Can you guess what did Sarkaar Raj, Dasavathaaram (Tamil), Sex and the city, Rock on, and few more movies have in common ? I'm sure, it would not ring a bell. I watched all of these all alone. Now, dont you morons think that i was alone in the entire theatre. Ambanis and Tata's still did not manage to adopt me.


Do you wanna read the heading all over again ? I said, Lonliness.. the way to be yourself :-). I'd absolutely no issues giving out those hiccups laugh and cry (when needed) when i was all alone. Although its fun, you did not want to be "Talk of Time" and teased later. Being teased for those hiccup laughs could be managed, but teasing for crying makes others feel that you are so bloody sensitive.

I never thought about this, when i went out for these movies, It used to be late night shows on fridays that these movies were watched. The only reason why i used to go late night was, while returning, i could push those speed on my bike and moreover sleep like a pig till saturday noon. Now that i spend time all alone in a cosy comfortable room 5000 miles away from home do i remember that i was "BEING ME", without any obstacles.


Have you ever tried speaking to yourself ??? For a start, you can do that infront of the mirror, not to feel awk, the reflection would be listening and imitating you! Later, try it when no one is around. Trust me, this is the best feeling that you would ever have! You are your best friend, not the best of friends can replace the friend YOU!

I've not lied to only 1 person in the world, If my mom is reading this, she would be jumping with joy thinking, its her.. She doesn't need to be happy, it wasn't her., it was me, myself. Even the best of best people think that one should spend some time all alone. A little piece of advice to all my fellow collegues & friends (of course, muft mein), get involved in activites like diary writing (A good way to peek into what happend today) and moreover, it gives you some time to be alone. Go for a long walk, You've enough time to speak to yourself and believe me you'll feel so so good.

I guess, I am too high on Vitamin I (me, myself), but i strongly feel thats the way to go about. Atleast you're not making a mockery of yourself by not being you!!

“Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.”


Lost of Luv,
Dhinu!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

While it is so true that being yourself is important and that you are your ultimately bestest friend, I don't think loneliness is good. At least, not for me.

I feel at home when I am in the midst of 10-15 people, pulling each others legs and making fun of others and being a serious noise pollutant in any given area!

But yeah, sometimes (by this I mean 'rare') I do feel like taking a little time off for myself and yeah, "being me"... But I don't think I enjoy that as much as I enjoy being with friends, because, while being me, I think of the most depressing moments in my life, where as while with friends, you totally forget any kind of depression... They didn't say "An ideal mind is devil's workshop" for nothing!!!

Jay said...

hi, u write well n i liked ur writings.
thanx for ur comment...i recently started writing..not very good in it..still u looked into it and commented, that is more than enough.and it gave me strength to write more..

Anuradha Dey said...

hmm...u have spoken your mind so well! keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I like my me time too..so i cud identify wid what u said :)

Anonymous said...

hey there,.....a really good writing...very sensible!
I am one of those ppl , who believe "Being yourself is the best thing and U r ur best friend :))"
well...i hav tried that talking-to-mirror stuff right from my school days....esp wen am crying :) know wat.....u'll definitely start laughing after u try this out....