Lots of luv or Lost of luv..

All of us are familiar to the world of email, we've got so many ways to begin and end our mails. Even the 'MEOW' from Jaane Tu ya Jaane na, seems to be a style to begin an email. I'd a common way of ending emails by saying "Thanks and Best Regards / Dinesh" when official and "Lots of Luv/Dhinu!" when a personal mail.

Off late, when i was ending an email (of course a personal one), i ended up writing, "Lost of Luv/Dhinu!", This mail being a personal one, came back with question "Dhinu, Why lost of Luv ? GF ne ditch kiya kya ?" For a moment i thought, "Kaun si ?" and i replied, "Kuch nahi yaar... Typo tha...".

A silly little mistake, and the meaning itself was changed. But was really worth putting a thought, Hmm... Lost of Luv., It seemed as if an Omen speaking out, but through finger tips this time. :-) So began to probe myself, Lost of luv ??? ????? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? (And few more question marks). I believed love never existed (As its abstract in nature, can't be found so easily.).



So, once again, back to basics, I thought i'll ask google, but as it did to my search for "Happiness", it would be giving me a thousand million results. I was in the office, I wasn't sure some search result would be pointing to Calm-A-Sutra, the art of making love. I didn't want to be sacked so soon, hence decided not to ask google., As it is, there was life before google and answer to all these questions before google & wikipedia.

"Love", an undefined pain, isn't it actually selfishness ?? When you start loving something/someone, isn't it because you love yourself more than someone/something ? The greed for yourself makes you thrive for IT (could be anything). The best of all, you never notice that someone else is bothered by your selfish attitude.

In all these tumble of Love, Hate, Desire, Hope etc (pls note, all of these are abstract), I decided to be emotionless. I wont react to anything and shall hold it all within myself (this dont include the badwords that i give to my project manager & murmers at the deadlines.) Now maths time, if Love = Selfish, can i conclude Hate = Generosity ? Strange maths........ Isn't it ? But isn't it quite better than the tax calculation that we do during the end of a financial year ?

Oops..., Strange things passing my mind. We pray for each and everything, Not all prayers are answered, Is it just coz, gods do love us that he is selfish on giving us whatever we want ? Maybe or may not be. I am very satisfied with the calculation that i made, I shall go ahead and stick to what the Omens had to tell me, Next time if you receive a personal mail from me and If i were to conclude it saying "Lots of Luv", do mind, it was a typo. I truely wanted it to be "Lost of Luv"

Until my omen strikes again,
Lost of Luv,
Dhinu!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually, love is being unselfish. U have got your basic equation wrong dear... When you love someone, it is not "because of" something (this something could be good looks, intelligent, warm persoanlity. etc...), but love actually is "inspite of"(by this I mean, inspite of a person's numerous flaws, u like a person.. that is love)...

Love = Being unselfish... Simple (not expecting anything from your beloved)...

Dhinu! said...

Sandy,

i've got another equation for your "Inspite Of"

Its like Inspite of = Compromise.

You're actually starting not to be yourself from the very begining.. God alone knows what would that build up to.

Unknown said...

U r talking nonsense again... "Inspite of" and "compromise" are similar words, but they are NOT the same...

You love a person even though he/she is not perfect. No1 is perfect in this world, for that matter. Don't you love your mother, even though she has flaws??? I love my mother and yes she has flaws AND I DON'T THINK I'M COMPROMISING!!! The moment you think you are compromising, the eauty of love fades away...

Anuradha Dey said...

I completely agree with sandy! Love is unselfish...expectationless...