Color Dilemma!!

These Colors are so great, it help visualise. I can only relate to blood and danger when it comes to the color red and green to nature and pakistani flag color. The firm that i work says, nothing here has got shades of grey, everything is either black or white! Thankfully, i am no colour blind too.

Just incase, you happend to list down your favourite colors. Black and White had a prejudice. i'm seriously sick of the differentiation. Last week, I was chatting with one of my friend and he said, he hates MONDAY, i asked him, who loves it anyways, asks the students too, they too wont like it unless its a public holiday! My ABCD (Amercian born confused Desi's) are even more smarter, they'd actually made a racial remark by hating mondays and also by calling the dark ones there as a MONDAY!.

Cool, Just in case, if this was nothing, I was differentiated in my own country, here its not black and white, but its north and south. Unfortunately, All southies are Madrasis, regardless of being from Kerala, Karnataka, AP or Tamil Nadu. I read comments of few fellow bloggers, who also divided the cricket team into south and north. Wow, Racism at its best, But between them too, I hung out in the shades of grey. I am a mumbaikar, I am south indian for the northies and Northy for the southies. I feel like our own DHOBI KA KUTTA.. NA GHAR KA... NA GHAT KA.

In between all these, i proposed to my GF. Shoot, it all came trembling down, when she had to speak about color too..., Seems like, its not the issue with her, but with her dad. Her dad wants a white groom! aah.., he wants a white groom, not a fair one, I'm still in for it i thought!. This issue had to be fixed, did not seem to be quite be a challenge anyways. That is because, I'd seen John Abraham's Ad for Garnier to become WHITE, and unintentionally in a BLACK squeeze tube.

Down the line, I seen many changes in me. Everything in the process of getting to the WHITE from the BLACK. The Deo Spray, The Pen from Black to Blue. Not to tell about the drinks that i used to have., That too changed from the likes of DSP Blacks and Whisky to WHITE RUM, GINN and VODKA (if not white, they looked plain) The Black Tea N Black Coffee (my favourite) to the regular milked tea and coffee :(, All for a cause..!

Man, the only irony that stands still at the moment is..., I'm only in the shades of grey, Nothing ever changed from the black to white, in the meantime, the GF found a white for herself and the after effects of transformation left me totally grey.

See ya!!

Luv,
Dhinu!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

superb ya.....its awesome

Anonymous said...

Well, you dont want sweet nice comments you said. In that case, I think I have nothing to comment. So, keep it up.

Unknown said...

Awesome dude...I cudn't agree more with the Dhobi ka kutaa etc. etc... same here ;) .... btw, me working in Night shift, I hate tuesdays more than mondays...monday I have some time to relax in the day after a slumber in the night.

Dhinu! said...

@ Divya - Thanks

@ Anon - A bad critic.

@ Hari - Well, I think i'll call the Blondes are friday, everyone loves both of them.. ;)

CookieCrumbsInc. said...

Its not fair about the 'blackin' and 'whitin' of society.... but life isn't fair anyway...

Sorry about ur gf though..

Like ur stlye of writing....

Dhinu! said...

@Priyanka - Thanks for dropping! There's differentiation everywhere! be it black or white, rich or poor, day or night!!

had everyone thought just like you did, MJ wouldn't hv been singing "HEAL THE WORLD, MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN "

Dont worry about my GF, I'll describe another one in my next blog. ;)

Unknown said...

Colors of India, huh?
By the way, ur gf's dad wants his son-in-law to be WHITE? How is that possible unless maybe u tried donating all of ur blood?
No, I'm not putting ideas into ur head, am I?

Dhinu! said...

@ Sandy,

Am too fresh early in the morning to write another blog with response to ur comment.. Do you want humanity to be tortured for no reason ?

Rgds..

CookieCrumbsInc. said...

Yo! Keep up the spirit:P