Busy May.!!

The post that i last posted was close to a month back., The reason, May was keeping me busy. As busy, that i've never been Courtesy : Marriages.

I wonder what makes people choose MAY as an ideal month for marriage ?. Reason could be many, but i know for sure that i'd been kept busy. The first weekend, was me attending my cousin's wedding. Thankfully, May 1st was an off and was able to make it comfortably. This long weekend reminds me of someone, who had agreed to marry me on a long weekend., But now that she backed away saying May 1st was a working day for her.. I am still open to anyone for another marriage. Dowry matt bhoolna..




So, there we go... A cousin, got married and should say Happily married....



Rajesh Weds Sanitha




Next Weekend came and it was another Marriage...

Prasun Weds Veena

Next weekend too... am travelling, but luckily, there wont be a pic to add under.... Its not for a marriage but for a personal reason.

Happy married life to both the couples...!!!

Till my travelogue comes up!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

@Dhinu
Well, I had no idea you wanted to get married until I read this post. Have you started looking for a girl?

Dhinu! said...

Huh... naa...

It was as one of my friend promised that she would marry me on a long weekend.

It came and went, but the marriage never happend as she had 1st may as a working day.

:'(