To whomso ever it may concern

"Let there be a moment,
When we share the same light & breath,
When we share the same moment,

Let there be a moment, where my eyes only find the depth of your beauty,
Let there be a moment, When i hear not a single word, apart from your silence.
When nothing alas comes in between me and you..,
Let the moment be special, Let it be at its best...."





This was ideally supposed to be for the best gal that i come across... In anycase, the best of gal who was supposed to be reading it, is reading it, Please excuse for making it public. There's a real lot in those lines, Can you guess, what was i talking about in the first 2 lines ? Well, I was talking about kissing my sweetheart., We could only share the same moment and same light when our eyes met, so close that, our lips too aren't away from each other.


How about the second one? any guesses ? I'll leave for you guys to comment. Come out with some creative ideas.


On a serious note, i put someone in a situation which was me opting her to choose between a kaak and a lakh. Amazingly, muje tho sirf kaak naseeb hua and usse, shayad lakh. I asked my little Cat (CAT is back) to stay or leave, But, kat fancies something else., Eveything fell on deaf ears and she parted. Nope, I asked her to part off.

So my belief of "After midnight, Morning would come..." accidentally happens to be fake so far, Is it a sort of night which doesn't have a morning at all ? Or is the wait for morning too long ? Hmm... maybe its just seeming to be long and me was running out of patience. Hence decided to break open the cocoon before it turned out to be a butterfly.

Well well, This is going hey wire, a boozed night was no different, I'd a similiar thought process.On thinking nothing, but trying to make sense by adding wrong words to mean something.

Basically, I wanted to confuse my readers... Please do bang your head against the wall and if at all if someone makes sense out of it..., please please please let me know...


Luv,
Dhinu!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOW......
What do i see.....a guy whose emotions are taking the better of his blogs.....
Man.....emotions don't work on Haste.....( The same thing that i kept harping on..don't ask me when..) give time..and don't hurry into things..i am sure you will make the wise decision......

As for giving time....Relations are brittle...get the ME out of it...let the US remain...and you would feel better......

DON'T FORCE UPON ANYTHING......

LOVE IS LIKE A STREAM....LET IT FLOW.......

Anonymous said...

BTW,

I am srry the other day....i didn't even get a hint as what were you upto !!!!! i should have been more empathetic....

Unknown said...

Am I hearing all this from Dinesh??? Alright, who are you and what have you done to my friend Dinesh?

Jokes apart, dude, what the heck is wrong with you? I still can't believe you have written this post.

Anyways, you can't create love. It just has to come by itself... :-)

Anuradha Dey said...

Love is magical..isnt it...Dinu!

Britt Brannan said...

Why you guys pulling each others legs. Be happy and chill.