When is this gonna end ?

When is this going to end ? "This" can be replaced with anything, be it the suffering, happiness, unhappiness, easiness, uneasiness, pain, worry and so on and so forth. But here, i am only referring to the goods and bad days that I am going through, hmm... just not me, but many like me :-)

Whats been happening latest in my life, for which i ask a question, "When is this gonna end ?". Hmm.. I have changed loyalty from the busy schedule of a project to the warmth of the Bench. Earlier on, I always wanted to be on the bench and warm it as much as i can, but now a days, beside the warmth of the bench, there's a little needle poised upward towards the asses of the rester.

Now, that its just been a couple of day (today being the 5th day), the needle hasn't really started poking up, but quite aware of one already present!. I've a friend from the admin department, who says, our company too would be starting to give off pink slips from April. Hopefully, they dont make a treat of the April fool's day. Not too early in the morning did i also read that my office is cutting down salary from 20-35%, which means, I am going back to what i was almost 3 years back!! I was wondering why a double figure percentage of pay cut, when they were crying out for a double digit pay rise.

Today's newpaper too carried some intresting images, an IT guy says, "Please give me a job, Even if the posting is somewhere in Africa", This was the same guy who denied a job offer at ITPL as he was finding it difficult to travel and wanted to remain at Koramanagala only. The bench however is quite intresting... The daily schedule as of now is something like this....

8.15/20 am - Logg in (Our driver has also taken part in Formula One).
8.30 am - Breakfast
9.am - Browse the net and study something (Tedious task)
10 am - Read Newspaper with a Tea (GK is not very general)
11 am - Meet some existing friends (They work the KSA time, hence reach only by 10.30 am)
11.30 am - Get Back to reading.
1 pm - TT board opens.
1.45 pm - Lunch (coz of these guys who loggs in late, have lunch too late these days)
2.30 pm - TT (the board is open till 3)
3.00 pm - Read my subject once again (If my eye lids are not meeting each other)
4.00 pm - Tea Time (Nothing can stop me from following time table)
4.30 pm - Blog time (Read/Write Blogs)
5.00 pm - (TT is keeping me busy, I wonder why do they open at 5 again)
6.00 pm - Another day is over, Life - 1 day.

Does anyone want a change from this schedule.. Nope, not me.., I dont want one, But wish to be on a project while doing all these and I can replace only the Reading/Study time dedicated to work... :P

Luv, Dhinu!

3 comments:

Anuradha Dey said...

"When the going gets tough...Tough gets going"!

Unknown said...

Dhinu,
This was pretty much my routine as well...

Good to know u r on bench and tht Wipro is chucking off ppl on the bench. ;-)

Krishnan Athikkal said...

all the best to end this routine very soon!!!

it's not good huh! not cos of the security (elegance like u don't wanna worry) and its because you'll get used to this :D

god bless!!!!!