Day to turn around...

My apologies for not being keeping up with blogs off late.., My office doesn't want me to keep up with blogs and hence have blocked atleast blogspot. They want me to concentrate more to keep up with codes.., I hate work, but then dont really have much of choice. I dont know to do anything else in life than code and blah blah and at times, pass on some ONE LINERS (they at times do match the situation!)

Back to the blog., I wanted to tell you about the day that i had to turn around!! Its been long since i started walking, and had been walking and walking, but luckily there are days where i am forcefully asked to stop and turn around to remember atleast the last one year..!! Oops..., its my turn around day today., I've spent a 3 times 9 years on this earth (Guess what, Am still surviving)!!.

There is a saying that goes, "HE WHO KNOWS FRIDAY THE 13th, HAS KNOWN THE WORLD....", Love me or hate me for this, but I am one of those whom you can try to understand to know the world. Even otherwise, There's no harm in trying to know the WORLD.
I love astrology, if not for anything else, to know how rich i would get and how long will i live, how many children would i have and how many would my wife have :P, Somewhere down the spine, i sure believe that none on this earth would be able to predict as right as the future would be. But however, got to know from my friends about the few lines on the palms.

The life lines on my palm is not too short! Looking at the length and width of the life line on my palm, i thought i would not have to turn around too much, but as far as it is goes, i WILL turn around! One thing that i cherish the most is that i did not used to write much, when i was 13 times 2!!

Ask me whats so special about birthdays, Nothing much than your BUTTS getting a little swollen and also a reminder that its not just LIFE - 1 day, But its LIFE - 1 Year.!!

No comments: